Quatrefoil tower lantern
Unit price per
The understated quatrefoil pattern of this clear glass lantern only appears on every other panel of its hexagonal frame, making for an understated and luxe look. Available in 3 metal finishes, this bold modern lantern is perfect for showcasing eye catching candles.
Measures 5 x 12"
You may return your purchase for any reason within 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in its original condition and packaging. Proof of purchase is required.
Once your return is received, inspected, and we have confirmed the item is eligible, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. A refund will be issued directly ONLY to the method of payment originally used for the order. An order purchased with a gift card will be refunded back with a gift card. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this refund policy. We reserve the right to refuse an order and will issue a full refund in such case.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Shipping methods and costs will vary based on your order's content and destination. After choosing your preferred shipping method at checkout, your total shipping charges will be displayed before your order is completed.
We offer UPS and USPS as delivery methods. At the moment we do not offer rush shipping, however if you have a specific deadline please mention it as you check out! Please note we may select a delivery carrier different than your selected carrier in order to ensure timely delivery and arrival
Shipping outside the contiguous US
Orders with shipping destinations in Alaska or Hawaii may require 2-3 additional business days for delivery.
Orders shipping to an APO / FPO military address or a Post Office box may only be shipped via Ground delivery (through U.S. Postal Service) and cannot be expedited. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
Customs and Duties
All international shipments (Outside US) may be randomly chosen for inspection. The recipient of an international shipment is thus subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once the shipment reaches clearance. Potential charges for a customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient.
Care and Keeping
The Care and Keeping of your Lantern
Yes, our lanterns can be used outside! We recommend doing so on a seasonal basis, and bringing lanterns inside during harsh weather. Lanterns left exposed to harsh weather over long periods will eventually begin to show signs of wear/ patina, but will remain structurally sound. Standing water should not be allowed to collect inside a lantern, so make sure to tilt to allow water to drain. Putting your lanterns in an outdoor area such as a porch or patio that has a roof or other covering overhead can help them look their best for as long as possible.
When using indoors, make sure to hang securely or (if flat bottomed) set away from surface edges and clear of the reach of pets, children, doors, drapes or other obstructions - even when not lit.
Our lanterns can be cleaned with glass or multi-surface cleaner and a soft cloth. AVOID bleach, ammonia or other harsh chemicals as this can damage the finish. Air dry. If cleaning out wax drippings, allow wax to fully dry and simply chip off with your fingernail or other soft tool. Alternatively pouring warm water over dried wax can help wash it away.
Using Candles Safely
There’s a special beauty and tranquility to a candlelit lantern, but a lighted candle also requires your care and attention - Always follow these three basic safety rules:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets
- Before burning, always trim the wick to ¼ inch. You can use a wick trimmer, nail clippers, or scissors. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Make sure the candle you are using is self-contained or paired with a candleholder specifically designed for candle use. It should be heat resistant, sturdy, and large enough to contain any drips or melted wax. For example, our Glass Votive Holders are designed to accommodate your candles and keep them burning safely.
Burn candles in a well-ventilated room:
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations on burn time and proper use. In general, it is recommended that candles and lanterns do not burn for longer than four hours and cool for at least two hours before relighting.
- When lighting a candle, use long matches or a long-reach lighter. Keep your hair and loose clothing away from the flame.
- Close your lantern If using within a lantern, closing the lantern door adds an extra layer of protection to your candle
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Never touch or move a candle or lantern while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch remains in the container or 2 inches if using a pillar candle.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This is to make sure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts that will cause the candles to burn improperly.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Flashlights and other battery-powered lights are safer sources of light during a power failure. Never use a candle during a power outage to look for things in a closet, or when fueling equipment – such as a lantern or kerosene heater.
When Extinguishing a Candle:
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle. Water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might break a glass container.
- Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Don’t touch or move the candle or lantern until it has completely cooled. Lanterns can remain hot even after the candle has been extinguished
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.